Field Notes Three Missions Limited Edition
Field Notes celebrates the fiftieth anniversary of the race to the moon with the new Three Missions Limited Edition 3-Pack. Each 3-Pack contains one each of separate memo pads for the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs, with photos, facts, and figures on each program included in each pad. The covers are full process color and printed with silver metallic ink and an aqueous coating.
The paper is Field Notes' standard Finch Opaque 60#T white graph with the ruled lines in an extremely light “Firmament Gray” ink. Each set also contains three “Punch-Out and Assemble” Mission-Specific Crew Capsule Models.
ReviewsSubmit a Review
There are currently no reviews for this product.
More from Field Notes on the Three Missions Limited Edition:
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: Westrock Tango 12pt. C1S “White” with cyan, magenta, yellow, black, and “Orbital Silver” soy-based Saphira inks and an aqueous coating.
- 03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a light, 1-color dusting of “Firmament Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- 05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- 06. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 07. Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- 08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 09. Models and backing sheet printed on Domtar Lynx 80#C in seven spot colors by eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill. and die cut by Nu Wave Die Cutting and Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- 10. Water-transfer decals printed in five spot colors by Art Decal Enterprises, Long Beach, Cal.
- 11. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 12. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 13. UPC: 858493003714